WEBSITE SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By engaging and using the WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions (“WSS”) website www.w-s-s.co.za (“the Supplier”), the User agrees to be bound to the Terms hereof. The Supplier may notify, amend and change the Terms at any time, such amendments will become effective when it is so reflected in the website. The User will be bound to such amendments.
- In compliance with the disclosure required in term of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (“ECTA”), Act 25 of 2005, the Supplier herewith make the following disclosures:
- The Supplier is WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions CC (Registration number: 2008/235800/23), 4 Del Este, 38 Collison Street, Manaba Beach, KwaZulu Natal.
- Telephone number: 039 3172816 and 082 851 0328
- The Supplier is a South African enterprise and will accept legal service at its registered address above.
- The Member of WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions is Antoinette Lucille Vorster (ID. 570730 0016 081);
- The principal (main) business of the Supplier is the import of electronics and selling same to the public.
- WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions will take all possible steps to protect the personal information of users.
- This policy is applicable to all our platforms like our website, mobile site, emails, newsletters, where you have interacted with us
- We will also receive your information when you connect to social networking like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- You can at any stage request that you would like not to receive any further communication from us.
- This policy is binding and enforceable against any person that accesses or uses this website. By using the website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this policy.
3. DELIVERY POLICY
- No order will be dispatched before payment is done and confirmed by the bank.
- WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions offer different products from different suppliers. We try to keep our records up to date at all times. For your peace of mind, you can either phone or email us, alternatively you can chat to us live directly via the website to confirm stock availability. It will be your responsibility of make sure that the stock is available immediately.
- Should we be in a situation where there is no stock available, you will be notified by us and you will have the following options to either request a refund or buy an alternative product.
- The delivery is only applicable in South Africa. Should you be outside South Africa, we do have an export license, but you need to contact us first to get a quotation for the courier fee.
The following delivery options are available: –
- Delivery by a courier service to a street address only.
- Small parcels (under 5kg) with be dispatched with overnight service (2 days) to main areas .
- Parcels over 5kg will be dispatched on economy (3-4 days) to main areas.
- Delivery to other regional areas, additional fee will be charged for your account.
- A tracking number of the courier will be supplied.
- This service is not available, but can be arranged telephonically.
- A tracking number of the Postal Service will be supplied.
3.3 Availability of stock
- Should stock not be available, we will contact you directly to make alternative arrangements by means of refund or place the order on “back order”. Should you decide on a refund, funds must first be cleared by our bank, First National Bank Gezina, before refund is done.
4. RETURN POLICY
4.1 Cooling off period.
In terms of section 44 of ECTA the User may cancel the order within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the order. In such event the User will receive a full refund (excluding delivery charges) upon return of the order. Section 44 will not apply in the event of –
- An order (product) which has been removed from its packaging, seals that have been broken or any other indication is evident that the product has been used.
- A consumable order (product) which has been utilised.
4.2 Non-defective product.
A non-defective undamaged product may be returned to the Supplier’s address, within seven (7) days of delivery. In such event a thirty (30) percent handling fee will be charged. Damaged and/or incomplete products will not be considered for a refund. Software products will only be considered for a refund if the packaging seal is not broken.
4.3 Refund of payment.
Refund of payment will be refunded in the same manner as payment was originally received.
4.4 Defective/damaged product.
- All products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Unless otherwise indicated such warranty cover is for twelve (12) months from the date of the order. The User shall rely on the warranty in all instances.
- In the event of a defective/damaged/faulty product, the User may inform the Supplier of the reason of return and thereafter return the product within six (6) weeks from the date of the order, to the Supplier.
- Once the Supplier has received the User’s reasoning and the product, the product will be assessed and examined. If the product is found to be defective, damaged or faulty for circumstances and reasons not ascribed to the User, the Supplier will repair or replace the product (at the Supplier’s sole discretion) and return the product to the User. In the event of the product not being repairable or replaceable, the User will receive a refund as per the original order (excluding delivery charges and other charges).
- In the event of the product being defective, damaged or faulty for circumstances and reasons not ascribed to the Supplier (determined solely by the Supplier) the User may request the Supplier to repair or replace the product on such terms to be agreed between the Supplier and the User.
5. PURCHASE OBJECT & PURCHASE PRICE
The parties agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through this service, and that the Supplier may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your account.
ALL PRICES INCLUDES VAT
All sales of products are final. Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to payment being processed, your sole remedy is a refund. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by the Supplier.
6. WARRANTIES & REPRESENTATIONS
6.1. The Supplier guarantees that they are the owner of the aforementioned Purchase Object(s) and may freely dispose of said Purchase Object(s). Furthermore, Supplier warrants that the Purchase Object is not encumbered by the rights of third parties’
6.2 The Buyer understands and agrees that it is their sole responsibility and duty to perform all necessary due diligence before entering into this agreement to buy the Purchase Object.
6.3 Warranty repairs or swaps is at the discretion of the supplier. Should a warranty by declined by the supplier, the cost of the repair will be your responsibility.
6.4 There is no warranties on a blown speaker driver unless it is proven to be a factory fault.
6.5 WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions takes it upon itself to ensure that the customer is fully satisfied with its purchase from our website.
No insurance is provided by WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions. Insurance cover can be arranged before delivery via a formal quotation that will be provided by WSS-Wireless Sound Solutions. Should you require insurance cover, kindly indicate that at “checkout”. Should you for some reason receive your parcel and it is damaged, do not except it from the courier company. If possible, do take a picture and forward immediately to us.
The Supplier reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance thereof.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between the parties. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Supplier’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. The Supplier will not be responsible for failures to fulfil any obligations due to causes beyond its control.