OTG-200 OmniTour Guiding System – New Just released
Okayo’s innovative two-way OmniTour Guding System OTG-200 is now officially released! OTG-200 system suits for all occasions where require two-way communication, such as training, Q&A lectures, and group/factory tours. Participants can simply press a button to respond/ask questions without learning. Further, specific features, including roll-call and alarm for group gathering, are available for group leaders to manage the trip easily and quickly. Specifically, Okayo’s proprietary software is available for channel management which is perfectly practical for professional conferencing/lecturing.
- Digital wide spectrum in 748 ~ 938 MHz, by country/region
- Noise-free technology improves audio tour experience
- “Talk back” allows group members to raise a question
- “Roll call” helps the guide to manage group status
- “Gathering” brings group members to a meeting point
- “Alarm” reminds group members of weak connection
- High-contrast OLED screen for easy viewing, even users with low vision
- 5/25/50-slot chargers at option to suit best tour type
- “Channel sync” facilitates device distribution and management
- Programmable display for perfect fit on specific application
- 2 x AA battery (NiMH, Alkaline) for 18+ hour run time
- 3 modes – Guiding, Teaching and Discussing for wide range application
DST-OTG – Digital Stationary Transmitter
DST-OTG is our digital stationary transmitter/interpreter for OTG-200 series. Various inputs available for different applications. Working with additional language router LR-10, DST-OTG will be a perfect tool for multi-language interpretation market as well.
- C5 – 5 Slot Charger and Updater for OTG-200 series. Proprietary software Ok-OTG-SW included.
- CHG-25 -25 Slot Charger with storage room
- Robust wooden case provides great protection
- With lock and key
- Proprietary software OK-OTG-SW included