The black MU-53HN Unidirectional Cardioid Headworn Microphone by MIPRO is used to capture audio when paired with a wireless transmitter. It is designed for applications such as speech, theater, TV, broadcasting, and live performance. It features a unidirectional capsule module in a visually unobtrusive, flexible, and durable frame with soft ear hooks that require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Uni-directional pick-up pattern.
- Visually unobtrusive and comfortable to wear.
- Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks which require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Interchangeable MU-53M uni-directional capsule module and MU-55M subminiature waterproof omni-directional capsule module.
- Featuring a high dynamic range and able to withstand a maximum SPL without distortion.
- Capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- The very thin capsule-shaft mount is fully rotatable.
- The capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning in relation to the speakers mouth.
- Patented, swiveling earhook design allows for inward rotation, facilitating easy storage, packaging and carriage.
- Available in black and beige colors.
- Flexible gooseneck.
- Supplied as standard with MIPRO’s mini XLR plug.
- Features a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Fold-flat design for easy storage.