Mipro ACT32T Bodypack transmitter
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).